Do you have a passion for innovation? Experience running Xero and confident using Excel? A desire to be a part of a passionate team? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a vibrant, technically savvy money manager to join the Board as an Executive Director for a two year term.
Key responsibilities of this important role include :-
- developing strategy for and administering the organisation’s treasury function including cash management, forecasting and financial reporting;
- timely maintenance of general ledger and reconciliations including financial member and sponsor transactions;
- preparing monthly Board Reports together with the annual Financial Reports;
- actively participate in the decision making process for the organisation to set future strategic direction;
- ensuring compliance with the organisation’s treasury policy;
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified finance professionals with sound treasury knowledge and experience, together with strong reporting skills, good attention to detail, well developed communication abilities and a flexible and positive attitude. AICD qualifications would be highly regarded but not essential.
For further information on the organisation, please visit www.winnovation.com
For a detailed position description, please email us at email@example.com. Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Kylie Osborne by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Kylie Osborne on 0408 848 244.