We received over 100 nominations again this year, and after very rigorous judging by our expert panel of judges, we were joined by over 120 guests to celebrate our winners. The calibre of applicants continues to instil us with inspiration and humbleness, and if we ever wondered why we do what we do (which is showcasing, elevating and connecting innovative women in SA), all we have to do is read some of the incredible achievements of these women.
Our 2016 Winnovation winners are:
- Allison Cowan, University of South Australia - science category
- Shelley Elder, Axeze - technology category
- Karen Reynolds, Flinders University - engineering category
- Chloe Gardner, Kids Camera Action - arts category
- Bronwyn Gillanders, University of Adelaide - regional, rural and remote category
- Gemma Munro, Inkling Women - innovative women's initiative in business
- Bianca Peta, Women's Safety Service SA - open category
- Gail Fairlamb, Department of Premier and Cabinet - innovation and intraprenuership in government category
- Claudine Bonder, Centre for Cancer Biology - emerging category
Congratulations to all our nominees, finalists and winners! You can read more about our winners here.
And be sure to watch the fabulous video clip of the night by our talented sponsor John Dory Media here!