How Does It Work?
- A South Australian woman. or business supporting South Australian women, innovates!
- They, or someone they know, nominate them online any time up until midnight, 4 September
- Nominations are then assessed by the board - which may take up to a week
- Successful innovators are notified via email and encouraged to enter the awards
- They must complete their entry via the online application form by midnight, 2 October
- Applications are then short listed and sent off to independent judges for assessment
- Finalists are then invited to attend the Winnovation Awards ceremony via an email sent on
- Winners are then announced at the invite only Winnovation Awards ceremony held on 10 November
- Winners will be published on this website and social media on the night of 10 November
- The Advertiser will publish a story on the Award winners the following day, 11 November
Successful innovators move through the Awards process in 4 stages as a: